THIS COURSE CONTAINS KNOWLEDGE VITAL TO SUCCESSFUL LIVING.
DATE STARTED:_____________________ DATE COMPLETED:____________
This checksheet contains the vital survival knowledge of Scientology Level technology. It covers the technology dealing with „upsets“ (ARC Breaks).
STUDY TECH: Full application of all Study Tech is to be used throughout this course. The materials are to be studied and drilled in sequence.
PRODUCT: A Hubbard Advanced Auditor who is able to standardly audit others to Grade IV Ability Release.
CERTIFICATE: Completion of this checksheet entitles you to the Provisional Hubbard Advanced Auditor Certificate. A Provisional Cert is valid only for one year at which time it must be validated.
When you have completed through to Class IV training, you should interne immediately in this organization or higher org under the professional guidance of technical experts. An Intership is absolutely necessary to full auditor training. When you can then apply the processes of the Grade flublessly you will be awarded your full permanent Hubbard Advanced Auditor Certificate.
LENGTH OF COURSE: 2 weeks full time.
NOTE: STARRATES AND TWIN CHECKOUTS ARE NOT GIVEN ON THIS COURSE. The student attests, by signing his name across the checksheet item blanks, that he fully understands and can apply the data. DRILLS ARE TO BE DONE FULLY TO THEIR RESULT.
IT IS EXPECTED THAT THE STUDENT WILL THEN PILISH AND PEFINE HIS AUDITNG SKILLS ON THE CLASS IV INTERNSHIP UPON COMPLETION OF THE ACADEMY LEVELS THROUGH CLASS IV.
1. HCO PL 7 Feb 65 KSW series 1, Keeping Scientology working_________
2. HCO PL 17 Jun 70RA KSW Series 5, Technical Degrades_________
3. HCO PL 14 Feb 65 KSW Series 4, Reiss 30.8.80 Safeguarding Technology_________
4. HCO PL 22 Nov 67 All Students — All Courses Out Tech_________
1. Advanced Procedures And Axioms_________
2. Axioms Of Scientology (No. 49 to the end)_________
3. The Creation Of Human Ability_________
4. Notes On The Lectures_________
1. 1980 Classification, Gradation And Awareness Chart Of Levels And Certificates — Class IV Auditor Section_________
2. HCO PL 23 Oct 80II Chart Of Abilities Gained For Lower Levels And Expanded Lower Grades — Grade IV Section_________
3. DEMO: The abilities gained for Grade IV_________
4. Hubbard Chart Of Human Evaluation (book: Science of Survival)_________
5. HCOB 18 Sept 67 Scales_________
1. HCO PL 14 Oct 68 RA The Auditors Code_________
2. CLAY: Each point of the Auditors Code_________
1. HCOB 16 Aug 71 RA II Training Drills Remodernized_________
2. HCOB 20 Nov 73 21st ACC TR (anti Q&A Drill)_________
3. HCOB 1 Oct 65R Muter TR_________
4. HCOB 5 Apr 80 Q&A, The Real Definition_________
Note: On this section, TRs 0-IV and Anti Q&A are re-drilled, using the TRs HCO listed above, with an eye to futher polishing the student’s own natural TRs.
a. OT TR 0___________ f. TR 2_________
b. TR 0___________ g. TR 3_________
c. TR 0 BB___________ h. TR 4_________
d. TR 1___________ i. Mutter TR_________
e. TR 2 1/2___________ j. Anti Q&A_________
1. HCOB 8 Jun 70 Low TA Handling_________
2. DEMO: How poor TRs or rough auditing can cause a pc to have low TA_________
3. HCOB 3 Sep 78 Definition Of A Rock Slam_________
4. HCOB 10 Aug 76R R/Ses, What They Mean_________
5. HCOB 1 Nov 74RA Rock Slams And Rock Slammers_________
(Ref. The Book Of E-Meter Drills)
Note: On this section, pink sheets are given for any earlier E-Meter Drill needing improvement.
1. EM 18__________ 5. EM 23_________
2. EM 19__________ 6. EM 24_________
3. EM 20__________ 7. EM 26_________
4. EM 21__________ 8. EM 27_________
1. HCOB 1 Aug 68 The Law Of Listing And Nulling_________
2. CLAY: Each of the Laws of L&N_________
3. HCOB 19 Nov 78 L&N Lists — The Item „ME“_________
4. DRILL: Listing and Nulling until you are competent and confident at it_________
5. HCOB 15 Dec 68RA L4BRA_________
6. DRILL: Correction of a list
a) With a coach on a doll unbulbaited_________
b) With a coach on a doll bullbaited_________
7. HCOB 22 Aug 66 Floating Needles Listing Processes_________
1. HCOB 6 Nov 64 Styles Of Auditing Level Four Section_________
2. DEMO: What Level Four style auditing is_________
1. HCO PL 16 May 80 II Ethics — Suppressive Acts Suppression Of Scientology And Scientologists_________
* 2. HCOB 27 Sep 66 The Anti-Social Personality_________
* 3. HCO PL 7 Aug 65 Suppressive Persons, Main Characteristics Of_________
4. DEMO: The characteristics of a Suppressive Person_________
5. HCOB 29 Sep 65 The Continuing Overt Act_________
6. HCO PL 5 Apr 65 Handling The Suppressive Person — The Basis Of Insanity_________
* 7. HCOB 24 Nov 65 Search And Discovery_________
8. DEMO: The tree types of PTS, and the handling of each_________
* 9. HCOB 24 Apr 72 IC/S Series 79, PTS Interviews_________
10. HCOB 31 Dec 78 IIIEducation The Potential Trouble Source, The First Step Toward Handling: PTS CS-1_________
11. DRILL on a Doll: Doing a PTS CS-1, using the HCOB 31 Dec 78 Attachment, PTS CS-1 Definition Sheet_________
* 12. HCOB 10 Aug 73 PTS Handling_________
13. HCO PL 20 Oct 76 PTS Data_________
14. DRILL: 10 August 73 PTS Handling_________
15. HCO PL 20 Oct 81 PTS Type A Handling_________
16. DRILL: Several PTS Type A handlings_________
17. HCO PL 7 May 69 Policies on „Sources Of Trouble“_________
18. HCOB 28 Jan 66 Search & Discovery Data, How A Suppressive Becomes One_________
19. DEMO: How a suppressive becomes one_________
1. HCOB 22 Jul 63 You Can Be Right_________
2. TAPE: 6308C27 SH Spec 299 Rightness And Wrongness_________
3. TAPE: 6309C04 SH Spec 302 How To Find A Service Facsimile_________
4. TAPE: 6309C03 SH Spec 302 AR3SC_________
* 5. HCOB 5 Sep 78 Anatomy Of A Service Facsimile_________
6. HCOB 1 Sep 63 Clearing, Clearing, Clearing, Routine Three SC_________
7. CLAY: Computation_________
8. CLAY: A Service Facsimile and how the pc uses it_________
9. HCOB 23 Aug 66 Service Facsimile_________
10. TAPE: 6309C05 SH Spec 303 Service Facsimile Assessment_________
11. TAPE: 6309C12 SH Spec 305 Service Facs_________
12. DEMO: How Rightness becomes Wrongness_________
13. HCOB 30 Nov 66 Assessment for Service Facs_________
14. DEMO: Assessment for a Service Fac_________
15. TAPE: 6309C18 SH Spec 308 Service Fac Handling_________
16. HCOB 6 Sep 78 II Service Facsimiles And Rock Slams_________
17. DEMO: The relationship between a Service Fac and an R/S_________
* 18. HCOB 6 Sep 78 III Urgent — Important, Routine Three SC-A Full Service Facsimile Handling Updated With New Era Dianetics_________
19. CLAY: Full Service Fac handling actions and what happens in the bank when they are applied_________
20. DRILL On A Doll:
(Note: At this level it is only required that the student become competent at handling service facsimiles with the following actions, not with R3RA which is only done on the NED Course.)
a) Assessment for a Service Fac_________
b) Running the Ser Fac on the brackets_________
c) prepchecking an item that’s not a Service Fac_________
The above drills are to be done unbullbaited and bullbaited until the student can do them confidently._________
1. HCOB 23 Jun 80Checking Questions On Grade Processes_________
2. DEMO: How HCOB 23 June 80 applies to Grade IV Processes_________
The following attest is to be signed off, point by point, before the student begins to audit Grade IV Processes.
If the student has any questions or reservations about attesting to any of the points below, he should retread himself in that area.
Only when the student has acquired these skills without questions will he or she achieve good results on Grade IV Processes.
I attest that:
a) I know and can fully apply the Study Tech given in the Student Hat___________
b) I have applied the Study Tech of the Student Hat fully while on this course___________
c) I have read the books ADVANCED PROCEDURES AND AXIOMS and THE and THE AXIOMS OF SCIENTOLOGY (Number 49 to the end), THE CREATION OF HUMAN ABILITY and NOTES ON THE LECTURES, and
d) I understand the E-meter and know how to use it with precision___________
e) I have acquired excellent 0-IV and Anti Q&A TRs by drilling each to its EP___________
f) I fully understand the Laws of L&N and can apply them standardly___________
g) I understand the materials on PTSness and SPs and can apply them___________
h) I understand and can deliver a metered PTS interview standardly___________
i) I understand and can deliver a standard PTS CS-1___________
j) I have, without reservations, a good grasp of the Service Facsimiles and can apply them standardly___________
k) I can assess and find a Service Facsimile___________
l) I can confidently run a Service Fac on the brackets___________
m) I understand the theory and rules regarding checking questions on Grade Processes and can apply them___________
The student is now eligible to begin student auditing on Grade IV Processes.
The student must not and cannot be required by anyone to audit processes above his training level. Where upper level processes are necessary for a case, upper level students should be called upon to audit the actions.
1. Audit at least on pc on each of the processes of the Level IV to the EP of each process and the attainment of the Ability Gained for the Level, OR produce consistent well-done auditing hours in the style of auditing taught on the Level IV to a definite good pc result (remarkable case change)___________
(Note: When auditing Service Facsimiles at this level the student is only required to successfully audit Service Facsimiles by using the brackets, not R3RA.)
2. Get any errors or misunderstandings on success-fully applying the materials of Grade IV reviewed and corrected___________
I attest that I have successfully fulfilled the auditing requirements for certification on Level IV, as given above.
STUDENT ATTEST:_______________________________ DATE:______________
I attest this student has successfully fulfilled the Level IV auditing requirement for certification, as given above, and has demonstrated his competence in auditing the style of this Level.
SUPERVISOR ATTEST:___________________________ DATE:_______________
I have completed the requirements of this checksheet and I know and can apply this material.
STUDENT ATTEST: ______________________________ DATE: _______________
I have trained this student to the best of my ability and he has completed the requirements of this checksheet and knows and can apply the checksheet data.
SUPERVISOR ATTEST: __________________________ DATE: ________________