THIS COURSE CONTAINS KNOWLEDGE VITAL TO SUCCESSFUL LIVING.
NAME: ___________________ ORG: _________________
DATE STARTED: _________________ DATE COMPLETED: ____________
This checksheet contains the vital survival knowledge of Scientology Level technology. It covers the technology dealing with „upsets“ (ARC Breaks).
1. The Student Hat
2. Provisional Class II
3. Method 1 Word Clearing
STUDY TECH: Full application of all Study Tech is to be used throughout this course. The materials are to be studied and drilled in sequence. The checksheet is done one time through materials and practical.
PRODUCT: A Hubbard Professional Auditor who is able to standardly audit others to Grade III Freedom Release.
CERTIFICATE: Completion of this checksheet entitles you to a „Provisional Hubbard Professional Auditor Certificate.“ A Provisional Certificate is only valid for one year at which time it must be validated.
When you have completed through to Class IV training, you should interne immediately in this organization or higher org under the professional guidance of… technical experts. An Intership is absolutely necessary to full auditor training. When you can then apply the processes of the Grade flublessly you will be awarded your full permanent Hubbard Professional Auditor Certificate.
LENGTH OF COURSE: 2 weeks full time.
NOTE: STARRATES AND TWIN CHECKOUTS ARE NOT GIVEN ON THIS COURSE. The student attests, by signing his name across the checksheet item blanks, that he fully understands and can apply the data. DRILLS ARE TO BE DONE FULLY TO THEIR RESULT.
IT IS EXPECTED THAT THE STUDENT WILL THEN PILISH AND PEFINE HIS AUDITNG SKILLS ON THE CLASS IV INTERNSHIP UPON COMPLETION OF THE ACADEMY LEVELS THROUGH CLASS IV.
* 1. HCO PL 7 Feb 65 KSW series 1, Keeping Scientology working_________
* 2. HCO PL 17 Jun 70RA KSW Series 5, Technical Degrades_________
1. The fundamentals of thought _________
2. Scientology 8-8008, Chapter on Affinity, Communication and Reality_________
3. Handbook for Preclears_________
1. 1980 Classification, Gradation and Awareness Chart Of Levels And Certificates — Class III Auditor Section_________
2. HCO PL 23 Oct 80 Chart Of Abilities Gained For Lower Levels And Expanded Lower Grades — Grade III Section_________
3. DEMO: The abilities gained for Grade III_________
4. HCOB 18 Sept 67 Scales_________
* 1. HCO PL 14 Oct 68 RA The Auditors Code_________
2. The Creed of the Church (Scn 0-8)_________
1. HCOB 16 Aug 71 RA Training Drills Remodernized_________
2. HCOB 22 Jul 78 Assessment TRs_________
On this section TRs 0-IV are re-drilled per HCOB 16 Aug 71 RA TRAINING DRILLS REMODERNIZES with an eye to further polishing the student’s own natural TRs are drilled to a pass by the COURSE SUPRVISOR per HCOB 22 Jul 78 ASSESSMENT TRs.
1. OT TR 0___________ 5. TR 2_________
2. TR 0___________ 6. TR 3_________
3. TR 0 BB___________ 7. TR 4_________
4. TR 1___________ 8. Assessment TRs_________
4a. TR 1 1/2___________
1. HCOB 27 Jan 70 E-Meter Drill Coaching_________
2. Ref. The Book Of E-Meter Drills:
Note: On this section, pink sheets are given for any earlier E-Meter Drill needing improvement.
a. EM 18__________ e. EM 22_________
b. EM 19__________ f. EM 23_________
c. EM 20__________ g. EM 24_________
d. EM 21__________ h. EM 26_________
1. HCOB 21 Sep 66 ARC Break Needle_________
2. DEMO: An ARC Break Needle_________
3. HCOB 20 Feb 70 Floating Needles And End Phenomena_________
4. DEMO: The result of an auditor overruning or underruning a pc on a process_________
5. HCOB 2 Dec 80 Floating Needle And TA Position Modified_________
* 1. HCOB 6 Nov 64 Styles Of Auditing Level III Section_________
2. DRILL: Abridged style auditing_________
3. HCOB 23 Jun 80 Checking Questions On Grades Processes_________
4. DEMO: How this HCOB applies TO Grade III_________
* 1. HCOB 21 Apr 70 Two Way Comm C/Ses_________
* 2. HCOB 3 Jul 70 C/Sing Two Way Comm_________
3. DEMO: Why Two Way Comm is auditing_________
4. DEMO: What to do if the pc develops an ARC Break during two way comm_________
* 5. HCOB 17 Mar 74 Two Way Comm Checksheets Two Way Comm, Using Wrong Questions_________
6. DEMO: Why a „who“, „what“ or „which“ questions is not used in two way comm_________
7. DRILL: Doing two way comm, using fruit subjects, to F/N, Cog, VGIs until you have it_________
1. 28 May 63 Handling ARC Breaks_________
2. 24 Jul 63 ARC Breaks And The Comm Cycle_________
3. 7 Aug 63 Routine 2H Fundamentals_________
a. An ARC Break_________
b. What happens when you locate and indicate the correct BPC_________
1. HCOB 3 May 62R ARC Breaks Missed Withholds_________
2. HCOB 27 May 63 Cause Of ARC Breaks_________
3. DEMO: „All ARC breaks are caused by BPC“_________
* 4. HCOB 19 Aug 63 How To DO An ARC Break Assessment_________
5. DEMO: The purpose of an ARC Break Assessment and how it is done_________
6. HCOB 7 Sep 64 PTPs, Overts And ARC Breaks_________
7. DEMO: The purpose of a by-passed charge assessment and how it s done_________
8. ESSAY: Write an essay on the difference between an ARC Break assessment and by-passed charge assessment, and why_________
9. HCOB 29 Mar 65 All Levels ARC Breaks_________
10. DRILL: Finding and indicating the exact by-passed charge, per HCOB „Cause of ARC Breaks“_________
11. DEMO: „An ARC Break occurs on a generality or a not there“_________
12. HCOB 4 Apr 65 ARC Breaks And Missed Withholds_________
* 13. HCOB 15 Aug 69 Flying Ruds_________
14. DRILL: Flying ruds on a doll_________
* 1. HCOB 19 Dec 80 Rehab Tech_________
2. DEMO: Rehab by counting_________
3. DEMO: Each step of the ’65 Rehab Procedure_________
4. CLAY: A rehab and what happens in the bank_________
30 Jun 65 Rehab Procedure Unbullbaited_________
30 Jun 65 Rehab Procedure Bullbaited_________
Rehab by Counting Procedure Unbullbatied_________
Rehab by Counting Procedure Bullbaited_________
Rehabbing Former Releases_________
1. HCOB 29 Apr 80 Prepared Lists, Their Value and Purpose_________
* 2. HCOB 19 Mar 71 L1C_________
3. HCOB 20 Jun 80 L1C Word List_________
* 4. HCOB 3 Jul 71R Auditing By Lists Revised_________
5. DEMO: Method 3 and Method 5_________
6. HCOB 14 Mar 71R F/N Everything_________
* 7. HCOB 4 Dec 78 How To Read Trough An F/N_________
8. DRILL: Drill reading through an F/N per the above HCOB_________
9. HCOB 6 Dec 73 C/S Series 90 The Primary Failure_________
10. DEMO: What effect missing reads on an L1C can have_________
11. DRILL: L1C Method 3 Unbullbaited_________
L1C Method 3 Bullbaited_________
12. DRILL: L1C Method 5 Unbullbaited_________
L1C Method 5 Bullbaited_________
13. HCOB 15 Oct 73RB C/S Series 87RB Nulling And F/Ning Prepared Lists_________
14. BTB 7 Nov 72R Auditor Admin Series 16R „Correction Lists“_________
* 1. BTB 20 Aug 70R Two Complete Differences Assessment — Listing And Nulling_________
* 2. HCOB 1 Aug 68 The laws Of Listing And Nulling_________
3. DRILL: Learn the Laws of Listing and Nulling verbatim_________
4. DEMO: Each of the Laws of L & N_________
* 5. HCOB 22 Aug 66 Floating Needles, Listing Processes_________
6. DEMO: Assessment_________
7. DEMO: Listing and Nulling_________
8. HCOB 27 May 70R Unreading Questions and Items_________
9. DEMO: „Things that don’t read won’t run“_________
10. Tape: 14 Jun 62 Listing (SH Spec 157)_________
11. Tape: 17 Jul 62 E-Meter Reads And ARC Breaks_________
12. DEMO: What happens in the bank when you give the pc the incorrect item_________
* 13. HCOB 6 Aug 68 N3H_________
14. CLAY: Change and its relation to ARC Breaks_________
15. HCOB 14 Sep 71R C/S Series 59R, Dianetic List Errors_________
16. HCOB 20 Apr 72 C/S Series 78, Product Purpose And Why And WC Error Correction_________
17. BTB 7 Nov 72R Auditor Admin Series 18R L & N Lists_________
* 18. HCOB 11 Apr 77 List Errors Correction Of_________
19. DRILL: Listing and Nulling thoroughly using fruit in questions and items –
* 20. HCOB 15 Dec 68RA L4BRA_________
21. DRILL: Assessing and handling the L4BRA until you can handle any item to your level smoothly_________
22. CLAY: The purpose of Grade III and Its Style of Auditing_________
1. HCOB 8 Sep 78R Mini List Of Grade 0-IV Processes_________
a. Study and Drill: #14 per above HCOB_________
b. Drill: #15 per above HCOB_________
The following attest is to be signed off, point by point, before the student begins to audit Grade III Processes.
If the student has any questions or reservations about attesting to any of the points below, he should retread himself in that area.
Only when the student has acquired these skills without questions will he or she achieve good results on Grade III Processes.
I attest that:
a) I know and can fully apply the StudyTech given in the Student Hat_________
b) I have applied the Study Tech of the Student Hat fully while on this course_________
c) I have read the book TE FUNDAMENTAL OF THOUGHT and The chapter on Affinity, Reality and Communication in the book SCIENTOLOGY 8-8008 and HANDBOOK FOR PRECLEAR and I understand them_________
d) I have greatly improved my TRs and have acquires good Assessment TRs by drilling each to EP_________
e) I understand the meter and am able to use it with confidence in Handling rudiments, assessment and L&N_________
f) I have a good grasp of the tech on ARC Breaks, PTPs and Missed WH and can apply it standardly_________
g) I understand and can apply the materials on TWO WAY COMM Sessions standardly_________
h) I understand Rehab procedure and can apply it standardly_________
i) I am able to assess and handle prepared lists accurately_________
j) I have, without reservations, a good grasp of the Laws of Listing And Nulling and can apply them standardly_________
k) I fully understand the theory and rules regarding checking questions Or commands on Grade Processes and can apply them_________
The student is now eligible to begin student auditing on Grade III Processes and actions.
The student must not and cannot be required by anyone to audit processes above his training level. Where upper level processes are necessary for a case, upper level students should be called upon to audit the actions.
Refs: HCOB 8 Sep 78R MiniList of Grade Processes — Quads Part E Grade 3 Processes
1. Audit at least on pc on each of the processes of the Level III to the EP of each process and the attainment of the Ability Gained for the Level, OR produce consistent well-done auditing hours in the style of auditing taught on the Level III to a definite good pc result (remarkable case change)_________
2. Get any errors or misunderstandings on success-fully applying the materials of Grade III reviewed and corrected_________
I attest that I have successfully fulfilled the auditing requirements for certification on Level III, as given above.
STUDENT ATTEST:_______________________________ DATE:______________
I attest this student has successfully fulfilled the Level III auditing requirement for certification, as given above, and has demonstrated his competence in auditing the style of this Level.
SUPERVISOR ATTEST:___________________________ DATE:_______________
I have completed the requirements of this checksheet and I know and can apply this material.
I have trained this student to the best of my ability ans he has completed the requirements f htis checksheet and knows and can apply the checksheet data.
SUPERVISOR ATTEST:__________________________ DATE:________________