The statistic of the Cramming Officer is:
Total Cramming Points for the week.
The Cramming Points for the Week are obtained by:
1. 2 points for all Cramming actions completed on Tech, Qual or HCO staff including Word Clearing on the appropriate materials, any Why Finding needed, accompanied by an acceptable Success Story.
2. 1 point for all Cramming actions completed on Dissem, Treasury, Distribution and Exec Division staff, including Word Clearing on the appropriate materials, and Why Finding needed, accompanied by an acceptable Success Story.
3. 2 points for each issue or tape or drill completed by Auditors, Internes and Tech or Qual personnel on Okay to Audit checksheets or Okay to do technical posts with key materials fully Word Cleared, starrated and drilled. Includes Okays to Audit for new Rundowns as issued so long as any key related HCO Bs and metering required are studied, drilled, the procedure drilled on a doll, and after a Tech Course in each case.
4. 2 points for each completed Cramming cycle originated by the Cramming Officer which handles a more basic or broader area of situation to the original just handled or a needed Retread in Tech on Tech, Qual or HCO personnel (per Cramming Series 25).
5. 1 point for each completed Cramming cycle originated by the Cramming Officer which handles a more basic or broader area of situation to the original just handled or Hat or Series Retread in Tech on Dissem, Treasury, Distribution or Executive Division personnel.
6. 2 points for each new Bulletin or Technical Policy starrated by all concerned within 48 hours of receipt.
Note that there is a penalty of five points for each undone Cramming Order caused by lack of materials, Word Clearers or Tech or Admin Cramming personnel if stale dated 48 hours. Note that this stat is not the same as the Qual GDS and contains additional points to cover the Cramming Officer Post duties.