The two principal forms used by a Dianetics Case Supervisor are as follows:
Dn C/S 1 is for new, unaudited pcs or for old ones who try to be psychoanalytic cases or who don't catch on.
Dn C/S 2 is for cases who have or have not been given a Medical Examination and who have had auditing.
1. Work with TRs on the pc until he has a good idea of auditing.
2. Explain what a meter does ("Registers interest and charge").
3. Explain what is an F/N.
4. Define mental image pictures, locks, secondaries, engrams so he understands them.
5. Define Chains.
6. Define Erasure.
7. Return folder to me. __________________________
1. Make a list of any occasional or current illnesses, unwanted sensations, aches, pains, disabilities, tiredness feelings, emotions, fears, dislikes.
2. Assess for longest read.
3. Compare with pc's interest (don't audit it unless pc agrees that's it).
4. Do R-3-R on it.
5. If it goes more solid or is not erasing after going through it twice, go earlier, asking for "an earlier incident with similar (somatic, ache, pn, etc.)".
6. Erase basic on the chain.
7. End off on that chain if you get an F/N or an erasure.
8. Reassess, repeat the R-3-R on new chain.
9. End off session only on very pronounced GIs (GOOD INDICATORS).
10. Return folder to me.