BOARD TECHNICAL BULLETIN
6 NOVEMBER 1972R
Revised & Reissued 27 July 1974 as BTB
HCO Bulletin of 6 November 1972
Issue III, Same Title
(Revision in this type style)
Auditor Admin Series 10R
THE AUDITOR’S C/S
The Auditor’s C/S is a sheet on which the Auditor writes the C/S instructions for the next session.
This is per C/S Series 25:
Full blank page.
- Pc’s Name (red)
- Auditor’s Name (red)
- Class of Auditor
- required next session
- (Session Grade) left blank
- Auditor’s comment (red) or think about the case if he wishes.
1. ____________________ Blue
2. ____________________ Blue
3. ____________________ Blue
4. ____________________ Blue
Auditor Signature (red)
The Auditor does not grade his own session. He leaves this blank.
POSITION IN FOLDER
The C/S Instructions for the session go under that session, so you get C/S 4.6. 68, Auditing Session 4.6. 68, C/S 5.6. 68, Auditing Session 5.6. 68, C/S 7.6. 68, etc, etc.
Under Auditor’s comments would be noted any Ethics Situation that came to light in the session.
Compiled by Training & Services Bur
- HCO B 25 June 70C/S Series 11
- HCO B 5 Mar 71 C/S Series 25 “THE FANTASTIC NEW HGC LINE”
- TAPE 7 Apr 72 Exp Dn Tape 3 “AUDITOR ADMINISTRATION”
Revised & Reissued as BTB by Flag Mission 1234
I/C: CPO Andrea Lewis
2nd: Molly Harlow
Authorized by AVU for the BOARDS OF DIRECTORS of the CHURCHES OF SCIENTOLOGY