1. CCH 0: Get PC into communication on the following points:
1) presence of auditor; 2) presence of auditing room; 3) presence of PC; 4) starting of session and when it will end; 5) PC’s goals; 6) possibility of help; 7) present time problem — if no blip, or only slight blip on meter, skip it. If needle action severe, use “What part of that problem could you be responsible for?” Run to nul on meter. Use no other process for PTP.
NOTE: Use no Locational Processing at all during intensive.
2. S-C-S: (See Clear Procedure for commands [page 185].)
NOTES: In all commands, use “that body” or “the body”, not “your”.
Run until no step unflattens the other steps.
Be certain to duplicate the full command exactly each time. Acknowledgement is a Tone 40 “Thank you”.
3. Control Connectedness: Command: “You get the idea of making that (object selected at random by auditor with auditor indicating the object) connect with you.”
4. Clean-up of field: Command: “You mock up a (terminal in the same condition as PC’s field) and shove it into the body,” i.e., black field — black mass, invisible field — invisible mass, speckled field — speckled mass.
NOTES: ABSOLUTELY NO HECKLING ABOUT CERTAINTY THAT HE MOCKED IT UP.
Use patience, persistence, understanding, and kid gloves.
5. Creative Processing: Command: “In front of that body you mock up a (nul object, located on meter) and keep it from going away. Did you? Thank you.” (Tone 40 ack.)
NOTES: The “Did you?” refers only to whether he kept it from going away, not to whether he mocked it up.
Change the location of the mock-up on each successive command by commanding, “Behind that body … ,” “Above that body … ,” “Below that body … ,” “To that body’s right … ,” “To that body’s left …”
When the first object has been run from nul to nul, locate a somewhat larger nul object with the meter. Run it nul to nul on the same command. You will then go on to a 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th object, each larger than the last, and each run nul to nul on “Keep it from going away”.
When all 6 objects have been flattened on “Keep it from going away”, run each one again in the original order on “Hold it still”. When this is flat, run the same 6 objects with “Make it a little more solid”.
NOTES: If a mock-up disappears or flies out of control, don’t red herring after it. Just have him mock up the same item again.
If PC becomes extremely introverted during session of Creative Processing, Connectedness may be used to end session. If PC should remain introverted for entire day, go back to Connectedness.
If needle consistently out of pace with supposed command execution, PC has lost auditor, is out of control. Re-establish auditor, or go to bottom again.
If auditor can locate invisible nul object or particle, running it will reduce body’s susceptibility to germs.
6. Creative Processing: repeat 5 with 6 different objects.
7. Creative Processing: ditto