(Ref: HCOB 4 Jan 71R Int RD Series 2, EXTERIORIZATION AND HIGH TA, THE INTERIORIZATION RUNDOWN REVISED )
An Interiorization Rundown must be:
1. Completed in as few sessions as possible, with each succeeding session given on the next consecutive day.
2. Run so as to complete any flow on any reading button in one session. (This means you do not leave a chain half run.)
3. Run without flubs.
4. Followed by a final session of 2-Way Comm run to F/N, Cog, VGIs.
Originally, when only”went in” and”go in” were assessed on the Int Rundown, the rule was that the entire rundown was to be given in one session.
The reason for this was that there is a frequent chance of ruds going out between sessions and of course they cannot be put in until the Int Rundown is complete as it’s”auditing a pc past exterior.”
This is still true.
However, with the full array of Int buttons now to be assessed and any reading button run on Quad or Triple Flows, and with re-assessment of the Int buttons, the one session rule may not be workable without”quickie-ing” the rundown, which must not be done.
Thus, allowance must be made for sufficient time to get the rundown done fully while still completing it as rapidly as possible, to safeguard against out-ruds situations cropping up before it is complete.
The safest way to accomplish this is to ensure that the Int Rundown:
1. Is completed in as few sessions as possible.
2. After the first session each succeeding session is given on the next consecutive day.
3. Plenty of time (2 to 5 hours) must be allowed for each daily session.
4. The auditor must make sure the pc does have the necessary time for this before starting the rundown.
5. Any one flow on any reading Int button must be completed in one session. (You do not end a session with a chain only half or partially run.)
6. There are no session breaks taken. (Unless pc has a physical PTP, in which case he can be given a minimal break to handle it and return right back to session.)
Auditors who have occasional flubs — Dn failures to flatten chains or run them to chopped EP instead of a correct F/N postulate off and VGIs at basic have no business running Int rundowns.
Flubs in any event are just corny.
They are particularly messy when they occur in the Int Rundown.
The Int Rundown is auditing by the book!
Flubs mar any auditing result. They make a real mess on an Int Rundown as review auditing over an exteriorization if the rundown is not complete, is difficult and results in high TA.
Yet one franchise invalidated the pc’s cog, made the pc do it all in clay, left chains incomplete and took a week over it! And then wondered why the pc was unhappy!
A day or two or a week after the Int Rundown (not less than a day nor more than a week), an Int Rundown must be followed by a Two-Way Comm session.
The reason for this is that there is a cognition delay on almost all cases. The 2-way comm blows off locks, etc. and the pc usually gets a big cog and never afterwards worries about exteriorization.
If the Int Rundown is not done in daily sessions, flubbed, not followed by 2-way comm in a later session, the pc can get hung up on the subject.
The auditor doing 2-way comm must have experience and know-how on 2-way comm. (See HCOB 21 April 70,”2-Way Comm C/Ses,” HCOB 3 July ‘70,”C/Sing 2-Way Comm,” BTB 10 July ‘70,”2-Way Comm — A Class III Action.”)
All 2-way comm sessions go to end phenomena of an F/N.
It is often found the subject of interiorization-exteriorization is still charged. But it should be checked for read as in all items and subjects used in auditing. The rule is you don’t audit things that don’t read. Suppress and Inval buttons can be put in to get a read. If you audit things that don’t read, the TA is liable to go up.
A nicely done 2-way comm on interiorization and exteriorization blows the pc to present time and cleans him up nicely.
The Interiorization Rundown is to be done when it is found the pc has been audited past exterior, providing of course one of the Int buttons reads on checking. If reading, the RD HAS to be done before review auditing, ruds or anything else. So it’s dicey — a delicate proposition.
An… Interiorization… Rundown is about the hottest thing that’s come along for some time. It solves, for instance, the total goal of Buddhism. It is the key to immortality. It’s pure theta gold.
So respect it by running by the book, exactly, perfectly and to a total win.