HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
37 Fitzroy Street, London W.1
HCO BULLETIN OF 21 MAY 1959
CANCELS ALL EARLIER DIRECTIVES ON HGC ALLOWED PROCESSES
HGC ALLOWED PROCESSES AND ACC PROCESSES AS OF MAY 21, 1959
The following processes are the only allowed processes for use in HGCs anywhere.
THETA CLEAR SCHEDULE
For use on unconscious and fixedly psychotic persons unwilling to be audited:
“You make that body sit on that chair” (or “lie on that bed”), and CCH 1, 2, 3, 4.
For use on persons unwilling to be audited at any time:
- Two way help bracket
- “How could you help me?”
- “How could I help you?”
Get each question answered. Use lots of two way comm. Don’t Q and A with reasons.
For use on persons unwilling to be audited by reason of session errors:
- TR 5N, which is:
- “What have I done wrong?”
- “What have you done wrong?” with two way comm.
For persons who are acutely ill:
- Run old TR 5 if needed.
- Diagnose exact button and run Overt Withhold Straight Wire or
- Run Factual Havingness
- Or do an assist.
For use on persons who complain that auditing has no effect on them or who make very slow gains:
- Have pc put the following thought in six sides of room, going around in different order each time (example, front wall, back wall, ceiling, floor, right wall, left wall).
- “Put the thought into that (designated room side), ‘Nothing can have any effect on (pc’s name)’.
- “There are variations of this phrasing: “Nothing must be done to (pc’s name),” “Nothing can be done about (pc’s name).” Depends on what makes the meter fall.
This process probably requires about 15 to 25 hours to flatten. Use the same wording throughout.
For use on persons in general. If this has been handled in an HAS Co-audit well, don’t handle it again:
- Overt-Withhold Straight Wire after careful assessment and used on various buttons. Dynamic Straight Wire, Know to Mystery Straight Wire, are all more or less same process but are different ways of assessment.
- Always run terminals, never conditions.
For use on persons in general, always to some extent when they enter HGC:
For use on auditors in for auditing. Run until fully flat:
- Op Pro by Dup old (original) style.
For use on people going to theta clear. Use liberally and long:
- “Find a spot from which you could communicate.”
For use on people going to theta clear:
- Find engram necessary to resolve the case each time. Check out all terminals present in it. Make a list. Run Overt-Withhold Straight Wire on a (each terminal in incident by general name). Don’t run off from incident that is being run. Pc will go up and down the track but when one terminal is flat, choose next from same incident we started with. The commands for this are “Guess at something you have done to” “Guess at something you have withheld from”.
For finishing off cases to level of theta clear:
- Run Overt-Withhold Straight Wire on minds, brains, bodies, mest.
For easing off any case into comfort or completion of an intensive:
- “From where could you communicate?”
The only allowed process in HAS Co-audit is Overt-Withhold Straight Wire on present life terminals selected by instructor.
L. RON HUBBARD