These are the most common goofs found made by auditors in case supervising over a hundred folders.
(1) Pc audited with no instructions from C/S.
(2) Audited on squirrel process.
(3) False Auditor Report — flunk flunk.
(4) Audited past F/N.
(5) Auditing a pc while on medication.
(6) Auditing a pc while ill.
(7) Leaving pc with a problem.
(8) Auditing a pc on no sleep.
(9) Nulling an L1 to largest read.
(10) Not giving pc his item.
(11) Not tracing an ARC break, M/W/H or PTP down to basic when it doesn’t blow.
(12) Not handling reading GF items as they occur.
(13) Failure to use ruds on
(14) Not following C/S instructions.
(15) Taking frequent breaks.