1. Bad memory in that area.
2. Comes up with wrong answers for that area which give
3. PTPs on that subject (since one's answers are wrong).
4. ARC Breaks on that subject (as the trauma gives the opportunity for By Passed Charge).
5. Is emotional on the subject (continuous By Passed Charge).
6. Can't confront its subject matter (as represents painful experience).
7. Is ill in the body part or part of existence which was injured.
8. His MEST in that area is "sick" (enmested), as degraded by trauma.
9. Is inattentive on that subject.
10. Has perception lapses on things similar to the objects in the traumatic area.
11. Detests or ignores or can't have the objects similar to those in the traumatic experience.
12. Acts irrationally on the subject that is uncleared.
13. Is regarded as odd on that subject (not normal behavior).
14. Resents any criticism of self regarding the subject or area.
15. Ridicules the subject or object.
16. Cannot understand similar objects or experiences.
17. Commits overts on the subject or object.
18. Justifies any overt committed.
19. Thinks critical thoughts of the subject or object.
20. Dwells on the subject or object continuously.
21. Desires to get subject or object out of mind.
22. Wants processing for the subject, area or object.
23. Reacts on the needle when any near subject word is mentioned.
24. Reacts on the Tone Arm when any close version of the word is mentioned.
25. Becomes ill when invalidating the subject or object.
26. Has withholds concerning subject or object.
27. Doesn't want to discuss subject or object.
28. Alters data about the subject or object.
29. Tells lies concerning the subject or object.
30. Subjects pc got low grades on, can't understand.
31. And most important of all, attempts to stop things in that area and uses innumerable methods, covert and overt to do so.