To avoid coach restim in doing TR 104 and TR 103 please note the following:
1. In TR 103 the “session” is between student and doll. TRs are done on the doll not the coach.
2. In TR 103 the coach is not obliged to answer all of the commands — he may or may not. If he doesn’t, the student assumes the DOLL has answered and proceeds accordingly.
3. In TR 103 and TR 104 never give dates and durations, as a coach, in actual units of time — use something else. “4 Figs”, “2 potatoes”, “horsefeathers” are all perfectly good “dates” for coaching purposes or in bull-baiting.
4. Likewise never use real somatics in coaching or bull-baiting TR 103 and TR 104 — use nonsense terms or harmless ones.
5. In TR 103 the coach occupies the position of a bull-baiter who interjects distractions, bull-baiting and disruptive remarks into the “session” between student and doll. He can throw in answers on behalf of the doll which the student must abide by; but the coach does not play the part of “pc”. Don’t go playing the role of “pc” on a real set of process commands!
Also, please note that the position of the coach in TR 104 and TR 103 is beside the student, not across from him.