Dianetic Student Rescue Intensive. This is an optional step to be taken if your pc is having any trouble with study.
The steps are very simple:
for best read.
2. Do a preassessment on the largest reading item from Step 1.
3. Find the running item, using standard preassessment procedure (ref. NED Series 4).
4. Run out the item you have found in Step 3 R3RA Quad.
5. Repeat the preassessment on the original item found in Step 1, and repeat the following steps 3 and 4 on that item.
6. Continue reassessing the Preassessment List on the original item and running out R3RA Quad the best reading running item until there are no further reads on the preassessment of that original item.
The intensive should be concluded when the pc is now happy about study.