To cure a disagreement one can:
1. Locate disagreements on certain subjects by listing a question such as “On ......what do you disagree with?” and locating the item with assessment and blowing it by inspection (itsa).
2. Locate former similar subjects the person disagreed with.
3. Locate things on the subject the person has not understood and get them clarified.
4. Locate earlier similar subjects the person has not understood and get them clarified.
IMPORTANT — if a person’s attitude does not change after doing one of the above, do another or find another item using same process (listed above) as before.
A whole case will fall apart this way.
Compulsive by-passing can be handled by:
1. Doing disagreements as above.
2. Doing misunderstoods as above.
3. Finding persons similar to the person being by-passed, using standard listing and assessing as in all these.
4. Flattening a question “Who shouldn’t be ignored?” (Don’t run “Who has by-passed you?” or “Who should be ignored?” as these are out-of-ARC processes.)
Ordinary Comm processes also help of course and a good Grade 0 release helps. Higher Release Grades help. And Clearing, naturally takes care of the lot of course.
There is direct co-ordination between the state of a case (state of meter also) and the ability to follow a command line. The worse off the case (or meter) the less the person can follow a comm line. A person with a very high or very low TA and/or a stuck needle or an ARC Broke needle (floats but never responds and lots of bad indicators) should not only never be an executive but also will raise havoc in an org.
It is a standard review action in an org to handle such cases sent to Review by reason of having been part of Danger Condition assignments. In such cases, aside from usual Review actions, the above should be done.
[This HCO B is modified by BTB 22 March 1972R, Revised 12 July 1973, Reissued 6 July 1974, Disagreement Remedy.]