For Optional Use THIS IS A ROUGH DRAFT
1. Start Session.
2. Clear auditor with pc — ”Who should I be to audit you?” “What is it all right for me to do?”
“Look at me. Who am I?”
3. Get pc into session. Establish goals for session.
“What question shouldn’t I ask you?” Handle resultant answers with Straightwire as indicated.
“Do you have anything worrying you so much that you will have a difficult time keeping your attention on auditing?”
Handle pt problem by Responsibility or Problems of Comparable Magnitude. “Invent a problem of comparable magnitude to that problem.” “Describe that problem to me.” “Does that problem exist in present time now?”
Run two-way bracket on Help. “How could you help me?” “How could I help you?” Flatten for the session. (Every time you audit somebody this should be touched on and flattened so that it will stay flat at least for that session. To flatten it for all time or for all sessions would be impossible.)
Check for ARC breaks. If they exist, take them up two-way comm, and also re-flatten above two-way bracket on Help.
WHEN AUDITOR AND PC ARE CLEARED FOR SESSION, ONLY THEN BEGIN ON CASE. THIS IS TRUE OF ALL SESSIONS AND ALL CASES. KEEP PC IN SESSION WITH ABOVE STEPS, USED WHENEVER PC WANDERS OFF IN SESSION. OF COURSE, DO NOT INTERRUPT UNFLATTENED PROCESS TOO SUDDENLY TO GET PC BACK INTO SESSION. ALWAYS USE COMM BRIDGES WHENEVER YOU CHANGE THE COURSE OF THE SESSION.
CLEAR ALL COMMANDS. ASK FOR OPINION OF KEY WORDS BUT NOT IN SUCH A WAY AS TO MAKE THIS ASKING A PROCESS. THE PC’S IDEA OF WHAT THE KEY WORDS ARE IS THE PC’S IDEA, AND A REPETITIVE ASKING FOR OPINION IS NOT A PROCESS BUT AN INVALIDATION.
Where pc’s idea of the following words is obviously impossible to make any process move, do the following on the words CHANGE, PROBLEM, HELP, CREATE, RESPONSIBILITY, PLEASED. A mis-definition on these words can keep a whole case from moving. It is not necessarily true that clearing these words clears a person. To reorient these words run the following process: “Invent a person” (and when pc has, do not acknowledge, but add:) “Tell me his idea of (key word).” This is a repetitive question
4. Clear up psychosomatics as feasible with “What sort of a (limb, organ, body) would please people?” “Tell me a person that that would please.” This is actually one command with two questions which are used repetitively until psychosomatic or illness is markedly alleviated. This is done to give pc confidence in the auditor and certainty that something can happen in processing. It will only work if the first four steps are complete and in good working order.
3. Clear up desires about new or different states of mind with “What sort of a mind (personality as needful with those who cannot understand what a mind is) would please people?” “Tell me a person that that would please.” This is actually one auditing command with two questions. There is no acknowledgment after the first question, only after the second. This is used repetitively.
4. Isolate basic Rock by any method. Run Rock Help bracket on it.
Or, boost out with “What sort of a (Rock as found) would please people? Tell me a person that that would please.” See above for running directions.
5. Run general Help and Step 6 as given, first one then the other until case is clean, taking up any of above as needful to keep auditor and pc cleared and in session.
If you do these things with any case you should wind up with a clear. The length of time it takes depends upon the auditor’s skill in getting the auditing done and is much less modified by “severity of case”.